PBY Catalina

avialogs

Airman
17
0
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Hello,

I have posted all docs I have for the PBY-5 and 6 Catalina, some blueprints and movies should follow soon.
PBY Catalina | Avialogs

There is a total of 8 documents:
- PBY-5,5A,6A - Handbook of Structural Repair Manual
- PBY-5A Pilot's Flight Operating instructions - Revised 1945
- PBY-5A Pilot's Flight Operating instructions - Revised 1948
- PBY-5, PBY-5A - Handbook of Erection and Maintenance Instructions
- PBY-5, 5A, OA-10, 10A - Basic Weight Check List and Loading Data
- PBY-5 Pilot's flight operating instructions
- RCAF Canso flying manual
- PBY-6A pilot handbook - 1946 - revised 1948

Enjoy !

Benoit
 
You are welcome, Jerry!
I optimize file-size some of them (they were so big)
 

Attachments

Last edited:
thats all...special for Jerry!
 

Attachments

thank you very much to the uploader, I've been looking for this book, and now I can download it
 
Hello,

I have posted all docs I have for the PBY-5 and 6 Catalina, some blueprints and movies should follow soon.
PBY Catalina | Avialogs

There is a total of 8 documents:

Benoit

If you happen to run across anything relating to early ASV RADAR installation, please post. Black Cat operations in '42 are especially interesting.

Thanks!
 
Great, appreciated manuals but the attached (dot RAR) 01-5MA-2........ do not working when decripted. They result "corrupted". Could anyone post same in Pdf? TKS! :)))))
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back