Picture of the Day - Miscellaneous (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Port Engine room I-400 Japanese Submarine Japanese Submarine I-400 Inside the I-400 Subs
Japanese Submarine I-400 inside Maneuvering Room looking forward. Officer's Quarters Amidship Port I-400 Japanese Submarine.
Main Starboard Engines on the I-400 Japanese Submarine Main Control Room on the I-400 Japanese Submarine Man stands with Radar Gear on Japanese Submarine I-400.
Inside Japanese Submarine Forward Upper Torpedo Room I-400. Main Control Room on the I-400 Japanese Submarine.
Main Starboard Engines on the I-400 Japanese Submarine Main Control Room on the I-400 Japanese Submarine.
Man stands with Radar Gear on Japanese Submarine I-400. Main Control Room on the I-400 Japanese Submarine, looking aft
Forward Upper Torpedo Room in the I-400 Japanese Submarine.

Sketch of general arrangement and capacity of tanks, published in U.S. naval technical mission to Japan target report S-01-7, "Characteristics of Japanese Naval Vessels, Article 7, Submarines Outboard profile and deck plan prepared by U.S. Navy after World War II, and published in U.S. naval technical mission to Japan target report S-01-7, "Characteristics of Japanese Naval Vessels, Article 7, Submarines, Supplement II," January 1946

Users who are viewing this thread