Picture of the Day - Miscellaneous

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Terrific museum, wanted to go the last time I was in Japan, but it was closed. Note the Mitsubishi G4M fuselage in the first image. Harada has restored a few A6Ms, two of which are on display in the museum. Apparently he has a fine collection of cars as well.

The A6M5 at the Yasukuni Shrine is also said restored and donated by Mr. Harada

Yasukuni_Zero_00.JPG
Yasukuni_Zero_01.JPG
Yasukuni_Zero_02.JPG
Yasukuni_Zero_03.JPG

Source: from private collection

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
canvas.png

Clara Ford, wife of Henry Ford, drove this Detroit Electric. In the years before World War I many women chose electric cars because they started instantly without hand cranking and had no difficult-to-shift transmission. The superintendent of the Detroit Electric factory employed his daughter, Lillian Reynolds, to sell to women -- including Clara Ford, who drove this car into the 1930s.
the Internet

canvas.png

the Internet
Clara Ford, wife of Henry Ford, drove this Detroit Electric. In the years before World War I many women chose electric cars because they started instantly without hand cranking and had no difficult-to-shift transmission. The superintendent of the Detroit Electric factory employed his daughter, Lillian Reynolds, to sell to women -- including Clara Ford, who drove this car into the 1930s.

View attachment 649980
the Internet
Who can blame her, I wouldn't want to drive a Ford either...

:lol::lol::lol:

Apologies to our Ford lovers out there but I couldn't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back