Picture of the Day - Miscellaneous (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MG Hamilton H Howze- Dad's photo 1961 Korea. If you don't know who he was, look him up- a very important officer.

MG Hamilton H Howze.jpg

"Entering Massacre Valley from the south. 10 miles north of Wonju, Korea. 11 January, 1960."

Entering Massacre Valley from the S. 10 mi N of Wonju, Korea 11 Jan 1960.jpg

MG Hamilton H Howze, a man with great insight. You should be proud to have him as your Dad.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks- I would be but I'm proud of my own Dad- the officer who took the picture of MG Howze. My Dad was the Transportation Officer of the Korean Military Advisory Group (KMAG) to the 1st ROK Division in Wonju.
My misinterpretation. You still should be proud of your dad for being there doing his service for our country. Also for recognizing and photographing a man with this insight for modern warfare.

Dr. Yoshio Nishina (1890-1951) in front of his cyclotron machine introduced in January 1942.
"This machine is one of the two largest cyclotron machines in the world built by courtesy of Dr. Ernest O. Lawrence in the US but we are unable to communicate each other anymore under the situation between two countries."

Dr_Yoshio_Nishina_1942.jpg

Source: Photo Culture (Jan.1942)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back