Today at 7:37 AM #9,061 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,606 53,474 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Model 44 no.10 of the 47th Independent Chutai at Saigon airport in Indochina right after the opening of the Pacific War the net
Model 44 no.10 of the 47th Independent Chutai at Saigon airport in Indochina right after the opening of the Pacific War the net
Today at 7:37 AM #9,062 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,606 53,474 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net
The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net
Today at 8:37 AM #9,063 cammerjeff Tech Sergeant 1,755 4,427 Joined Dec 26, 2006 Location Belleville MI Viking1066 said: The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net View attachment 898530 Click to expand... And at least 1of 3 Ki-60's?
Viking1066 said: The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net View attachment 898530 Click to expand... And at least 1of 3 Ki-60's?