Thursday at 7:37 AM #9,061 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,675 53,668 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Model 44 no.10 of the 47th Independent Chutai at Saigon airport in Indochina right after the opening of the Pacific War the net
Model 44 no.10 of the 47th Independent Chutai at Saigon airport in Indochina right after the opening of the Pacific War the net
Thursday at 7:37 AM #9,062 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,675 53,668 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net
The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net
Thursday at 8:37 AM #9,063 cammerjeff Tech Sergeant 1,756 4,427 Joined Dec 26, 2006 Location Belleville MI Viking1066 said: The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net View attachment 898530 Click to expand... And at least 1of 3 Ki-60's?
Viking1066 said: The 47th Independent Chutai had nine supplement trial Model 44 planes numbers I through 10, excepting no.3 the net View attachment 898530 Click to expand... And at least 1of 3 Ki-60's?
Yesterday at 7:52 AM #9,064 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,675 53,668 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI 244th Sentai aircraft the net
Yesterday at 7:53 AM #9,065 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,675 53,668 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Number I model (serial number "II3") 44-I of the 47th Chutai advanced to Morumen during Burma aerial campaign the net
Number I model (serial number "II3") 44-I of the 47th Chutai advanced to Morumen during Burma aerial campaign the net
Today at 12:54 PM #9,066 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,675 53,668 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Ki-44-II China the net
Today at 12:54 PM #9,067 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,675 53,668 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI A group of supplement trial Model 44 planes of the 47th Independent Chutai at the Saigon Airport. They are leaving for Malaya to join the invasion at Singapore the net
A group of supplement trial Model 44 planes of the 47th Independent Chutai at the Saigon Airport. They are leaving for Malaya to join the invasion at Singapore the net
Today at 1:04 PM #9,068 cammerjeff Tech Sergeant 1,756 4,427 Joined Dec 26, 2006 Location Belleville MI Again with one Ki-60, are we sure they are at Saigon?
Today at 3:27 PM #9,069 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,675 53,668 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI cammerjeff said: Again with one Ki-60, are we sure they are at Saigon? Click to expand... According to the Japanese caption, but they can be in error. It has happened before.
cammerjeff said: Again with one Ki-60, are we sure they are at Saigon? Click to expand... According to the Japanese caption, but they can be in error. It has happened before.