PLEASE Help: Eduard Fw 190A-8/ R2 1/48 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rogi

Master Sergeant
Aug 1, 2011
2 Questions on this Kit its pretty important.

I am in the process of making its sister kit the Fw 190A-8/ 1/48 by Eduard, except part N.5 (the clear front canopy) was originally missing when I purchased the kit :(

Down to the questions:

Has anyone built Eduarfs Fw 190A-8/ R2 1/48 it says in the instructions that it comes with 2 front canopies N.5 and N.9, N.9 is for the R8 and N.5 not to be used on this kit (N.5 would be for my kit :D) I've posted a question on Eduards help desk if they have a spare one somewhere. But I'd like to check here first, does anyone have a Spare N.5 from their A.8/R2 kit?

On another note, if its lost/etc has anyone built the kit and can confirm that it comes with 2 front canopies? (the other variants don't have 2 front canopies I checked on Eduards's site)

Please HELP :D

Ty :)
Igor

Woooo :D ty sooo much :) it would be a savior just knowing it comes with 2 canopys :) Thank you Rochie for such a rapid response :)

Igor

have found the parts, but it seems i used part N5 on my kit but i have part N9 here which you can have if you want it, i'm not sure what the difference is between the parts N5 and N9 ?

send me a PM with a postal address if you want me to send you part N9 !

Karl

Sent pm, let me know what the shiping charge/any other charges :) are so I can pay ya :)

Thank you once again Rochie :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much Rochie, in a related thing, whats the best way to package such a small part :) Has anyone in the forum community sent one off. :) ?

Very carefully! seriously though - wrap in soft tissue, place in a small box or roll of corrugated cardboard, wrap this in bubblewrap, and place this in another box. Wrap, tape and send.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back