Please vote for my book

evangilder

"Shooter"
19,035
214
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Location
Moorpark, CA
Website
www.vg-photo.com
I have entered my book Chasing the Dream in a photo book competition. If you could, can you please vote for my book? It would help a lot!

Thanks!

eric put in his two cents and wants you to chime in. Cast your vote for the People's Choice winner in the Photography.Book.Now competition and let the world know who you think is the best of the best.

eric voted for:

Chasing the Dream
Chasing the Dream | By Eric Van Gilder | Category: Arts Photography | Blurb
You could do the same, or start a little friendly competition by voting for one of our other awesome entrants. But do it quick - voting ends on August 20th.

Votes will be accepted through August 20, so be sure to make your voice heard!

Want to know more about Photography.Book.Now? Check it out:
Photography.Book.Now: Home

thumb_Front_cover.jpg
 
Done. I looked thru the entire book (great feature, btw) and was very impressed. And horribly jealous... You've got a lot of stunning pics, but the shot of the C-17 take-off is the piece de resistance, IMO. Very dramatic! I bet a poster would be a big hit with the transport crowd.

BTW, I was also gonna post a review on Amazon, but I didn't see it there.

JL
 
I really hope you get top slot Eric you have worked bloody hard over the years and deserve it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back