Plqns wantad for 72" span DH82a

Discussion in 'Questions on Kits, Decals, Tools and Pilots' started by onetenor, Jan 4, 2013.

1. onetenor

onetenor New Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Retired plumber / motor mech
    Meliden N.Wales
    Hi I have inherited a concept scale kit part built DH TIGER MOTH of 72" span for a .61 motor. Alas the plans are missing so building the wings could be a bit tricky as well as one or two other bits and pieces. I have a lot of experience and could possibly muddle through but I would not to if I can avoid it. I would be very grateful if anyone could lend me a copy to photocopy and return. also the instructions book as well if possible. alternatively copy and send to me and I will reimburse whoever the provider may be. i know I can buy one from concept but I am a hard up pensioner and over thirty pounds for a set of plans seems a bit steep. i may use an electric motor instead of glow or diesel. any ideas ? Also has anyone tried a motor from a DYSON rechargeable vacuum as a power source/ Finally a suggestion. Stick fake cylinders onto an out runner motor to represent a rotary engine. phone 01745850710 Cheers John. P.S. If anyone got stuf to give away or sell at low price or for a donation give me a ring. I am pretty skint and just getting back to the sport. Cheers J.M.