Post models that aren't yours !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

as far as I know the scheme is from the 'Berlin Brigade' and authentic, i think this is the summer cammo and there was a winter cammo too nicely done paint job on it :)

Just spotted these, nice !
The Chieftain is in the colours used for the Berlin Squadron, and it worked very well in the city landscape. I was involved in a venture where we had six Chieftains, three of them ex- Berlin (there were six in total), and they were virtually brand new, only being brought ot to 'show the flag' now and then.
The colours should be off white, light grey, mid grey and brown.
The other surviving Berliners went to the place I used to lecture at, one at least since being sold on, another re-painted, and the final one sitting in a field getting covered in moss and weeds ......

Another of my Son, Aaron's figures.....a 'Champion of Chaos' - Battle Standard bearer
the figure stands about 25mm tall.

Attachments

• Aaron 1_1611.JPG
    Aaron 1_1611.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 107
  • Aaron 1_1614.JPG
    Aaron 1_1614.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Aaron 1_1618.JPG
    Aaron 1_1618.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Aaron 1_1620.JPG
    Aaron 1_1620.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 105
Yep...nicely done Aron. :thumbright:

My mate's Hurricane of Airfix 1/24 scale.

Attachments

• Hurri1.jpg
    Hurri1.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Hurri1a.jpg
    Hurri1a.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Hurri1b.jpg
    Hurri1b.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 87
That's an impressive Hurricane Wojtek, and I like the chalked inscription about the 'kills' on the fuselage - just like the photographs of the real thing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back