Post navigation through threads (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hotntot

Senior Airman
Mar 7, 2010
United Kingdom
I was wondering if a green icon in the page square at the top of threads could show the page(s) in which one has posted. As I can never remember in which page I've left a message on each thread I've posted in, I thought it might make for easier navigation and help when seeking out replies to any questions and carrying on from the last message one has left, etc.

I guess you can go via posts in your profile section but this would be a neat way of doing it via the thread itself as and when you view it.

I don't know how difficult this would be programing wise though.

Attachments

• Page nav icon2.jpg
    Page nav icon2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 200
I'd still like to see an indication on the page number squares where my posts have been so I can pick up from where I last left a comment. It would be a great way to navigate through the threads.

I had another idea of being able able to list all those threads that one has posted in so you can pick up on any one thread that you're interested in following up.

Just a thought...

Attachments

• ww2A2.jpg
    ww2A2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Thanks DerAdlerlstGelandet. I was thinking it might be useful to see where your last post was as you view threads. Will use the My Posts though. Ta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back