Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The name is Bran and I taught Bill to smoke because he (it) amuses me and keeps me surrounded by bitches..

What don't you understand by "wooof"??

Bran - 12 year old Irish Wolfhound pack leader..

I see Bill and does Bran motivate you as well. Just like ceral Bran if you eat to much of it Woof Bloody Woof

The physical attributes endowed to us by God are not paramount in a
person's life. We all have the Divine Spark. Anyone who has served their
nation (for good or ill) in a 'hot zone' knows that all that sort of superficiality
falls away when you know you life is in peril. So, to all of you concerned:
rest easy, forget the minor physicalities of existence, nuture your soul and
concentrate on true righteousness. In God's eyes, we are all the same,
Friend or Foe. (End sermon).

nation (for good or ill) in a 'hot zone' knows that all that sort of superficiality

What was the point of that soapbox broadcast?

What was the point of that soapbox broadcast?

Oh come on Mkloby. Beauty is only skin deep. Thats why you and I have hides like Rhinos. And Micro thank you for reminding me to thank God that I am far from perfect. And in this imperfection I can be asuredly humble not like my mate who I am quoting his post :p :p :p

Oh really I served the nation in the US Army and though that some my Foes were pretty damn ugly!

By the way what the was the point of ther "sermon". Look bud there are people here are not into your religious stuff so dont go and force it down other peoples throat.

Here is a forum for you:
Christian Forums - The Online Christian Chat Forum Message Board

There is nothing wrong with religion but we dont need preaching people in threads that have nothing to with religion.

Thankyou, have a nice day.

Me and my son on fathers day.

Attachments

• zzrrrr913zzzz3zz.JPG
    zzrrrr913zzzz3zz.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 138

I'm a devout atheist, however, I respect will defend your right to believe what ever you wish totally , but please, I don't think this is the right site to do
Bible bashing (Cockney for preaching) I'm sure there are better places to do it. I don't , nor would I dream of foisting my views on religion or beliefs upon anyone else unless it was a site that was for that purpose.
Thanks Lee

nice pic str8jax
Any chance of resizing it to 700 pixels across it will fit much better
Nice pic at

Oh come on Mkloby. Beauty is only skin deep. Thats why you and I have hides like Rhinos. And Micro thank you for reminding me to thank God that I am far from perfect. And in this imperfection I can be asuredly humble not like my mate who I am quoting his post :p :p :p

Haha - it's not that. It's a thread for people to post their pics, and possibly get made fun of. It's all in good fun. Nobody is saying anything regarding physical appearance being of utmost importance - or even important at all. There's no reason to climb up on a soapbox and preach about how physical appearance is unimportant.

Thats a nice thing to say, still most people say i look like the arse end of a bus so i suppose it may be a slight improvement but a bit harsh none the less

Thats a nice thing to say, still most people say i look like the arse end of a bus so i suppose it may be a slight improvement but a bit harsh none the less

Geez is everyone so touchy feely lately??? I apologize. Les - you look like a grizzled combat vet that has seen some sh*t and can more than adequately take care of himself in a bad situation. Plus, you appear as though you would not hesitate to maim someone if the timing called for it :D

Attachments

• P1020552a.jpg
    P1020552a.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 138
The last thing i would want to do is get touchy feely with anyone on here I was being a bit tongue in cheek MK I should have used a smiley sorry.
by the by cute baby why's he holding you up like that MK? :) (I remembered the smiley this time)

Ive been spending alot of time in the sun/the beach/south americaish so I do look kinda burnt... As for the comment Loby, I do kinda look like a muderer so, thanks...

Heres ur previous pic with baby...

41662.jpg

His head is startin to elongate in the upwards direction, just like his Daddy... No doubt about whose kid it is man.... My only question is whether or not ur helmet has to custom made to conform to that dome of urs???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back