Post your FPS scores/favorite screen shots!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MacArther

Staff Sergeant
Sep 19, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.edge-gamers.com
The basic gist of this topic, is to post your scores and weird/funny pictures in various First Person Shooter games, via screen shot, or other wise. I would prefer Online Multiplayer for the scores, but do what ya want. Also, try to keep it civil. I'll start everyone off, and just so you know I go by [TYA] RX78-2 For 98% of the time, and MacArther for the remaining 2% (like when I wanna check to see if someone is doing some hacking/glitching etc. without revealing that I am a clan member)

Call of Duty: United Offensive. The 30 refers to the fact that I have killed 30 people in a row without dying.
edittedCODUOpic.gif

Indiana Jones Meets Call of Duty 2
shot0004.gif

The whole team with one Satchell charge. Call of Duty United Offensive
shot0030.gif

Trippy, its a game within a game....Call of Duty United Offensive
shot0021.gif

I don't have a PC up here in college, so I'm pretty much stuck to the 360, and I don't know how to take screenshots with that. Pretty good job though.

RX-78-2 huh? Heh, my screen name is vassili zaitzev, but if we're going with mobile suits, I'll go with MS-06F.

Yeah, pretty cool name. Once again, sorry, I don't have the ability to take screenshots on my 360. My last score on COD 4 was pretty good though. I forget the details, but I had a 3-1 kill/death ratio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back