What your Favorite LATE WAR prop fighter says about you (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pops-paolo

I will love England forever despite Euro 2020!
May 25, 2021
New Ansterdam
I love Italian planes to the point of death but Brodie i ain't gonna lie the British planes were insane. If you like the Spitfire Mk.14 probably, the best, plane like you are respectable if you like that plane
Next is the TA-152 if you like this plane you got to go, you gotta go you are a wehraboo and you still think Germany could win ww2
P-51 D is definitely some American guy who does not want to talk about any other nation because he believes America is purely the best. Dont start talking to him about the Japanese planes cause every American will say kamikaze or they got nuked twice end of the story.
If someone likes the La-7 you know they believe that Russia would have won the war themselves...
If you like the N1K2-J you are astronomically down bad and you definitely have an anime body pillow
If you like the Re.2005 you are gangsta no cap you are just a goat
Did you say J 22 like who are you--what? like where are you from, are you from this earth? You are definitely the quiet kid in the back

France i cant see you

I'm not sure one's favorite plane says much beyond one's favored tactics, or on the other hand a focus on statistics and going with that.

My favorite fighter of WWII, a bubble-top P-47D-25, I like because it was fairly versatile, tough as hell, and with eight fifties and a 2000-lb ordinance loadout it could deal out punishment air-to-air or air-to-ground. But I don't judge others by their favorites -- rather, I engage them for their reasons and hopefully learn something in the process.

Still trying to understand guys like buffnut453 buffnut453 and P-39 Expert P-39 Expert , for what it's worth. :p

I'm not sure one's favorite plane says much beyond one's favored tactics, or on the other hand a focus on statistics and going with that.

My favorite fighter of WWII, a bubble-top P-47D-25, I like because it was fairly versatile, tough as hell, and with eight fifties and a 2000-lb ordinance loadout it could deal out punishment air-to-air or air-to-ground. But I don't judge others by their favorites -- rather, I engage them for their reasons and hopefully learn something in the process.

Still trying to understand guys like buffnut453 buffnut453 and P-39 Expert P-39 Expert , for what it's worth. :p
lamo this post was a joke

Well, Actually this one is correct for me!

I love IAR 80 and my Favorite Non-Iranian historical figure is Vlad Dracul!

Find the relation, yourself!

I'm sure that older members know the story!
lamo I'm not dumb i know they are both Romanian

I never said this, nor I meant this. Just avoiding nonsense, non essential and unrelated political / religion discussions. I'm sure you understand this. And my apologies for any misunderstandins.
its fine to be honest i don't care

lamo I'm not dumb i know they are both Romanian

I'm convinced Artesh meant not only the nationality of both. The Brasov, where the IAR fighters were assembled, is a Transylvanian town. It is located in the Carpathian mountains, and its proximity to the semi-legendary castle known as the Castle Dracula. The Vlad the Impaler, in whose memory the castle has been named, spent little time there and is remembered in the vampiric legends mostly , but also in the name of a military helicopter programme crucial to the future of Romania's defence forces and its aerospace industry - the AH-1RO Dracula.
So these are the relations Artesh meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back