Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very nice Karl
Can't leave that bench empty, That's sacrilege
Me ?
Never !

This is actually a Pegasus Hobbies snap fit kit, i have 2 that my nephew and I built and painted around 6 years ago, ran across mine while sorting through the stash yesterday.
Spent a few hours putting the decals on it, they worked really well and it looks like a Spitfire :lol:

Have also started one of my Airfix 1/48 Bf109 E1/E3/E4 kits, which is very nice.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-266667476.jpeg

At least the lockdown allows time at the bench!

This is a kit I previously abandoned, but have now completed. It is the Special Hobby kit for the He 100 D, this one masquerading as an He 113 night fighter.

IMG_1939_web.jpg

It's a terrible kit and badly engineered. It also comes with some of the worst instructions I've ever seen. You definitely need to be able to sort some issues. For example, if you attempt to build the undercarriage as per the instructions it won't work, nor will it support the finished model. On the bright side, the decals are good and it can be knocked into a decent model by those who don't mind a challenge.

At least the lockdown allows time at the bench!

This is a kit I previously abandoned, but have now completed. It is the Special Hobby kit for the He 100 D, this one masquerading as an He 113 night fighter.

View attachment 578198

It's a terrible kit and badly engineered. It also comes with some of the worst instructions I've ever seen. You definitely need to be able to sort some issues. For example, if you attempt to build the undercarriage as per the instructions it won't work, nor will it support the finished model. On the bright side, the decals are good and it can be knocked into a decent model by those who don't mind a challenge.
Love it !

what scale is that Steve ?

You know what I really like about this place?
Over the last two years I've seen people literally skewered (Including myself, thank you Shortround6 and others :salute:) over their opinions.

But, in the group builds and other various posts with models there have been some builds that demonstrated "a lack of experience", and not once, has anybody ever received a snarky, or rude criticism for it. Every word has been encouraging.

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum,
:notworthy::salute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back