Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1/144 :shock:

Would there be any point in building something that small! :lol:

Of course Heinz.To be a master of modelling.:lol:
It is no problem to make a model of 1:48 scale or something higher,you know about it for sure but 1:144 scale it is something different.:)

hya all, i made her last year 8)

'A JN' a wellington squadron which was based at 'RAF NEWTON NOTTINGHAMSHIRE', a bomber base i've visited many a time

hope you like her......

Both of these bombers are very nice.Well done Ian!!! :D
Have you had any problems with assembling of the Wellington?

Have you had any problems with assembling of the Wellington?

hi wurger, the only problems with the trumpeter kit is.......

there are steps in the mouldings were the 2 halfs go together,so they don't fit flush you have to trim these bits away, these are on the wings, fuselage, all glass parts,well just about every pieces.

i've made mine with the bomb bay doors shut,[ too much to make all the bombs and each seperate doors], the whole of the bomb doors fit nice at the back but are too wide at the front, and have big gaps at the sides of the doors.

on the fuselage where the front/rear gun turrets are to go the plastic is too thick on the inside and you can't trap the turrets in place so it has to be skimmed down so it will close around turrets.

bomb aimers glass did not fit at all was too narrow for space into which the glass should go[ more fillering again and plasti card ] !

hardly any painting guide on the instructions on on piece it says paint copper, then on another sheet it says paint bronze !!!!

metal landing gear does not fit into the metal parts of wheel well, so i had to drill them out to fit,

...ian.
[ oh that WW1 set is £12 ! or 16 euro's what a rip off more box than model !! ]

Ok, just for you Ian, enjoy mate!

Attachments

• Tiger_I_8471.JPG
    Tiger_I_8471.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Tiger_I_8472.JPG
    Tiger_I_8472.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Tiger_I_8473.JPG
    Tiger_I_8473.JPG