Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great !!! THX for postig these links.
And Luis all Polish modellers also have at least one model with Polish markings.It is our national must have. :D Personally I have six and I'm working on two next.:)
So as you can see there is something in common between us.:D

I think it should be easy to find something.Some months ago I was thinking about Spitfire or Hurricane with your national markings but I had to give it up because I couldn't find enough materials about these aircraft.:(

here is something for all interested!!

Hur01.jpg

Hur02.jpg

Hur03.jpg

PIC_0018.jpg

PIC_0017.jpg

Spit01.jpg

Spit02.jpg

Spit012.jpg

This my virtual card

Fujimi 1/48
hien16.jpg

hien13.jpg

invertido2.jpg

Fujimi 1/48 Me-109 Grislawski
terminado18.jpg

terminado16.jpg

terminado15.jpg

Czech 1/48 Me-309
5.jpg

6.jpg

Testor (Hawk) 1/48 yeah, modern, nobody is perfect
f992.jpg

f996.jpg

f997.jpg

Academy 1/48 T-33A Chilean Air Force (FACH)
t33final13.jpg

t33final9.jpg

Cheers from Chile

Great stuff guys! And thanks Ed ! You're right too, I've seen some japanese aircraft with the surrender markings painted on in a very hasty fashion, not even straight edges to them. The size did vary too, as can be seen in photo's of the E13A-1, A6M3's, Ki-46-II, and B5N2 surrendered to the RNZAF in 1945.

Luis, I think your models look great, just missing a little weathering maybe to enhance some of the details.

Marseille it is a very nice collection of models.I like them all.THX for sharing.:D

You are welcome Luis.
If you want to post the list of Portuguese planes of WW2 era you can start your own thread in Aviation or Aircraft Pictures section for instance.If you can add some pictures or profiles of the aircraft it would be a great post for all, I think.:D

BTW Do you need something more about Polish WW2 aircraft?

I just finished an old Airfix/MPC B-29.Photos are at community.webshots.com/user/otftch
look under airplanes new additions.Sorry I still can't get the URLs to work.
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back