Aug 3, 2007 #1 otftch Staff Sergeant 1,384 65 Joined Dec 8, 2006 Location Franklinton,NC How do you make the pictures smaller so they can be viewed easier on the forum ? Ed
Aug 3, 2007 #2 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com For freeware use this --> IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide Personally I use Photoshop but Irfanview works just as well.
For freeware use this --> IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide Personally I use Photoshop but Irfanview works just as well.
Aug 3, 2007 #3 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Once you get Ifraview click on "Resize/Resample" in the second column from the left and go to town. Its really easy.
Once you get Ifraview click on "Resize/Resample" in the second column from the left and go to town. Its really easy.
Aug 3, 2007 #4 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com I use Photoshop exclusively, but there are quite a number of photo editors/sizers on the web that you can use that are free.
I use Photoshop exclusively, but there are quite a number of photo editors/sizers on the web that you can use that are free.
Aug 6, 2007 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,258 38,771 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Like Gnomey I use Irfanview to resize a size of pictures.Besides I've added to this application a patch which allows to convert a pic format into another using a context menu.It is very useful program.
Like Gnomey I use Irfanview to resize a size of pictures.Besides I've added to this application a patch which allows to convert a pic format into another using a context menu.It is very useful program.