Posting pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

danntheman

Recruit
Jun 23, 2021
Hi all, Firstly i have to apologise for my first postings. In a mad fit to post i put up two aircraft which are not WW aircraft so i will be more careful in the future. I live in Ireland modelled in my youth and then years later took up the hobby again. I am a member of IPMS Ireland.

Hi all, Firstly i have to apologise for my first postings. In a mad fit to post i put up two aircraft which are not WW aircraft so i will be more careful in the future. I live in Ireland modelled in my youth and then years later took up the hobby again. I am a member of IPMS Ireland.
Hi and welcome. We do have a ww1 between war and after ww2 section on this board. And a lot of model section. If you would like you can show your work there. Have fun.

Welcome to site and greetings from Iran,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back