Pravda article

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
Apr 27, 2008
Hurst, Texas
...I'm not 100% sure what to think about this. I know how it makes me feel, but I'm no expert on European politics, so....what do y'all think?

Attachments

• EasternEurope_RussianPerspective_Pravda.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
The Soviet Union almost single-handedly defeated Nazi Germany? As proven by some British historian?

They refer to the Eastern European nations just "joining" the Soviet Union after the war? And the U.S. is the evil empire?

What the :xcensoredx: is that guy smoking??

Heh. Okay. So I'm not the only one who thinks the guy is nuts, or trying to reheat the Cold War.

Russians are creating their own official history. Only their view of history is rigth and everyother view of history is ILLEGAL. Yes, they have a law about correct history.

I have the statistics somewhere. I'll go look. But The US and Britain supplied Russia with vehicles guns and what not and after the war, Russia denied this. f it.

Every Allied nation contributed to the effort, and without the sacrifices of each, the Axis would have had a field day. To smallify or cancel out any one nation's contribution is bullsh!t and to say that they "won the war singlehanded" is not only the stupidest most ignorant thing I've ever heard, but it's showing just how far up thier arse thier head actually is...

Good comments guys. Gotta agree with you. While Russia did do most of the fighting against Germany, to say that they are the "sole" reason on why we won is F@@ked up! Historical revisionism at it's finest! :rolleyes:
Next, we'll have some yahoo saying that WW2 was planned by Germany and the Western Allies to weaken the USSR, and pounce on it like a wounded animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back