May 17, 2026 #1 fubar57 General 37,492 27,256 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Toronto Blue Jays catcher, Brandon Valenzuela, is wearing this right now. No info given yet
May 17, 2026 #2 Crimea_River Marshal 47,755 16,278 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary While playing the Tigers????
May 17, 2026 Thread starter #3 fubar57 General 37,492 27,256 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Yes, and not a word was said about it unless it was in the first few minutes of the game I missed. MLB is celebrating Armed Forces Weekend and other than the ball caps, this was the only other thing I noticed
Yes, and not a word was said about it unless it was in the first few minutes of the game I missed. MLB is celebrating Armed Forces Weekend and other than the ball caps, this was the only other thing I noticed