Problem with Il-2 photo in database

kleinnak

Airman
17
0
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Location
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Hey, I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not yet, kinda new here, but the second photo in the Il-2m3 page of the database, the one parked, is not an Il-2, but the later Il-10. You can tell by the far more streamlined overall structure in the nose, wings, and cockpit as well as the added ventral fin under the tail. Not sure if this was mistaken identity or accidently placed in the wrong page, as there is an Il-10 page. Anyway, just putting that out there.

-Nate
 
Thanks - The sitemaster is currently re-working the database into a better layout so im sure it will be fixed then. Thank for the heads up though.
 
On further note, all of the pictures in the Fw 190D-9 page are of varying models of the 190A. Really hope I'm not offending anyone with these, or sounding nit-picky, just I'm a stickler about these things :-S.
 
Ahhh, alrighty, thanks for the reply, didn't get it until after I'd sent that second one :-S. But that's good to know.
 
I might browse the tank database and rip it to shreds. :twisted:
 
Nah I think thats fine how it is, Colour pics of WW2 planes in one section, regardless of era they were taken in...Theres enough categories as it is...

Hmm Ollie, you are correct...Ill add that when I get some time...
 
i still think i'm right...........
 
lets hope whe can get everything sorted out with these issues.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back