Provide a Caption for This Picture

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got the next one.

Attachments

• Repairs.jpg
    Repairs.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 187
"Billy couldn't afford to install (pimp) hydraulics in his car, so he decided to lift the car one part at a time, all the way down the busiest street he could find. For some reason, no one seemed to appreciate his ingenuity."

OR

"And this year's Darwin Award in the Catagory of cars goes to....."

Can I get the next picture??? Please tell me when your done with this one, because I don't want to cut anything short or disrupt things

"These tractors are in limited supply... if you act now, you get free cruise control, sound-proof under coat and the Babushka counter weight absolutely FREE! Operators are standing by"

Hey Les, What happened to the flameng exchange?

It had everything... stupidity, racism, drama... great canditate for "Banished - Hall of Shame."

You did right to delete the threads

Let me know if it's old I've got loads.

Germany has come up with a new and radical approach to helicopter design.

Attachments

• german helicopter.jpg
    german helicopter.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 161
The Luft-waffe-chopper never made it past the prototype stage when, on the inaugural flight, it was discoverd that there was no way to land.

The lone unit was relegated to harvesting coco-nuts in Polynesia, constantly refueled by a hose tethered to the ground.

Hans began to regret getting his helicopter repaired in Italy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back