Provide a Caption for This Picture (3 Viewers)

Believe it or not yes ,I saw a heap of photos of the wedding yesterday.Couldn't belive it

Much to my unfortune I was told it was true
 
Now we know the source of the Forum outage - Lucky and Terry passing that pic around!

Betcha he's happy - she lets him try new wrinkle every night.
 
They told me that I'd be a real chick magnet if I joined Army ROTC. And boy,
they were so right! Come to papa!
 
I getting old... I can't say anything bad about a person on what is probably the happiest day of her life... . Maybe she's a great person and will make an wonderful wife.
 
dont get lost in there:)
 
Well, I will say that he looks sharp in his uniform, and she's obviously happy, so I'll wish them all the luck in the world and post a photo that's bound to get some interesting captions!
pi_grr.gif


When I saw this pic, I about died...

(by the way, that's the gas tank he's arc-welding on...)
 

Attachments

  • WHYWOMENLIVELONGERTHANMEN.jpg
    WHYWOMENLIVELONGERTHANMEN.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 89
Congratulations Lucky. WHOA!!!!!:shock::drinking:
 
Come guys... this photo is from 03/20/07

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/personal-gallery/provide-caption-picture-6746-13.html

are we outta photos???
 
Well then....here's a few for you to ponder over.
 

Attachments

  • photo179-733526.jpg
    photo179-733526.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 108
  • mcgyvertoy3dl-759392.jpg
    mcgyvertoy3dl-759392.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 310
  • Horse through the window.bmp
    Horse through the window.bmp
    396.2 KB · Views: 106
  • forklift-776438.jpg
    forklift-776438.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Delta%20Airlines%20Sucks%20in%20%20Container_small-724135.jpg
    Delta%20Airlines%20Sucks%20in%20%20Container_small-724135.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 27451_orig_1180859687120-791661.gif
    27451_orig_1180859687120-791661.gif
    724.4 KB · Views: 92
78549.jpg


If anyone actually bought that they should be shot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back