Provide a Caption for This Picture

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello? Yeah, the TV don't work. What? A 'verter box? Speak up, I can't hear you. What? June what? FORGET IT! I'll have Congress change it!!!

"I sold the furniture and they are foreclosing on the White House. How do you expect me to pay for all those earmarks if there is nothing left for me to tax?" :cry:

Hello Mr. President, this is Paulson calling from Treasury, the markets have crashed, the Dow Jones ended the day at -1,000, and the major banks have gone bust.

We need immediate action from the White House, so I'm sure glad we have a steady, experienced leader in the Oval Office!

Hello?

Hello?

Is there anybody there?

Next one...

Attachments

• oops14.jpg
    oops14.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 38
Seeing the popularaity of the tourist attraction, "Cadillac Ranch" in Amarillo, the citizens of Afghanistan decided to do their own rendition.

I just don't get it. These are the correct grid coordinates. The GPS confirms it. And the map says there is a bridge here! So what happened? Where is the danged bridge?

Bill G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back