Provide a Caption for This Picture (1 Viewer)

Looking at the map, this appears to be the dead center of town... :o
 
I second sign I would like to see is:

Do Not Enter


Bill G.

Or, ENTRY IS FORBIDDEN.
 
A new one...





:shock:
 

Attachments

  • plane2.JPG
    plane2.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 99
Welcome to Burbank!
 
Captain, the dining room is closed already, we're going to have to pull up to the drive-through....:shock:




:)
 
I like that one NJ.:laughing3:
 
'As a keen modeller, Kev was quick to point out to the Airline that they where using the wrong colour on the inside of the radome'

'Its OK skipper, the emergency getaway car has fully deployed....we should perhaps leave now ?'

'Credit crunch bites Airlines hard now with aircrew expected to foot the bill for fuel, causing chaos at local gas stations'

'Skipper....whats that gas station doing in the clou......'
 
Love that first one Gary! Chris's too! Reminds me of the joke - 'How does Popeye keep his d!ck in such good condition? - He keeps it in olive oil...'
 
Another one?


weird-ice-skating-accident.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back