PT-6 SCHOOL - DONE! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
Won't be around much this week - going to PT-6 school. As a maintainer this is a very high demand school as many aircraft use this engine.

Attachments

• untitled_825.jpg
    untitled_825.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 716
Well I finished the class on Friday! What a week! 8 hours a day in class, I went into work everyday at 6:30-7:00 and then again from 4:30-6:00. Got back to the hotel, got dinner and usually studied from 8:00-11:00. Talk about burn-out, but well worth it. :sleeping:

So if any of you guys come across a T-34 with a PT-6, you know who to call! 8)

In the 70's the Czech crown and the Czech economy was so strong compared to DDR one, that it was possible to buy everything there. The problem was nothing was niether there! :lol:

Pisis said:
I understood. Very very nice, does it exist as a plastic model? It must be a real pleasure to fly with this rig!

I think Hasegawa makes a 1/72 kit. It a great plane to fly, I got about 60 hours in T-34As and Bs. The T-34C has a PT-6, the same engine I posted. The A B modles carry up to 250 hp, the "C" model with the PT-6 I Think carries 620 hp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back