Quotes and Jokes (8 Viewers)

Looks like the traffic in front of my house every summer as soon as the kids get out of school. :rolleyes:
 
A divine healer in a church called out, "Anyone with special needs who wants to be prayed for, come forward to the front."

With that, Henry got in line and when it was his turn the Pastor asked, "Henry, what do you want me to pray for you?"

Henry replied, "Pastor, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The Pastor put one finger of one hand on Henry's ear, placed his other hand on top of Henry's head, and then prayed and prayed and the whole congregation joined in with much enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the Pastor removed his hands, stood back and asked: "Henry, how is your hearing now?"

Henry answered, "I don't know. My hearing is actually next Thursday at the High Court."
 
IMG_20260705_125835.jpg


IMG_20260705_125913.jpg


IMG_20260705_125925.jpg
 
IMG_20260705_190329.jpg


IMG_20260705_190350.jpg


IMG_20260705_190421.jpg
 
8d66f8cad1fc36630e11bf499ff908d3.jpg
 
1783286315701.png
 
A collection of old comments about the joke called TSA.



 
Is the price $6,050 dollars or $6.05 dollars ?

It was an advert on Arsebook Marketplace. I am not an Arsebook member so I do not know. $6,050 is about US$4,000.00

Given that used books are often far more expensive than new ones on bookfinder.com that price did not surprise me though.
 
Last edited:
BEER IS NOURISHING :

1783335953913.png


THIS ONE DRINKS SOME
AAAAAAATHIS ONE DOES NOT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back