Racisim

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After the time Italy was ripped off? Most FIFA tournaments they lost fair and square!

World cup 2002 all those disallowed goals?
South Korea allowed to get away with murder?
That ref that was banned for life after the tournament.

Euro2004 the swedes and the Danes rigged a 2 all draw to send Italy out.

Thats what happenes when you dont support Sepp Blatter. lol

Oh boy I can see you are a very biased person. Mistakes are allways made but to say a team was ripped as you do that hogwash! I guess using your logic though the Italian team should not have won because they dove every two seconds. They were the dirtiest team to make the finals, and I am not saying this because they beat Germany. It is just the plain thruth!

Oh boy I can see you are a very biased person. Mistakes are allways made but to say a team was ripped as you do that hogwash! I guess using your logic though the Italian team should not have won because they dove every two seconds. They were the dirtiest team to make the finals, and I am not saying this because they beat Germany. It is just the plain thruth!

You could say that.
Thats what makes football rivalries good.

Even though Portugal dived more than anyone.
Italy just isnt a media darling like Brazil or England unfortunately.

I can say that Ballack dove quite a bit, and so did that other player ummmm.
Cant remember his name. the Pole.

Remember when everyone hated Germany?
For their gloomy unimaginative play.
Remember the 82 WC? Schumacher the goalie did a hatchet job on that French player.

Even though Portugal dived more than anyone.

Not more than Italy. Sorry. Portugal may have come close but Italy took the cake. They played a good but very dirty World Cup.

Frankster said:
I can say that Ballack dove quite a bit, and so did that other player ummmm.
Cant remember his name. the Pole.

Ballack dove the most on the German team but he did not do it a crazy amount.

As for Podolski (I believe you are talking about him), no he did not dive a lot. He played an Amazing World Cup. I was here in Germany watching every game he played in and he did a wonderful job and played very very fair.

Frankster said:
Remember when everyone hated Germany?
For their gloomy unimaginative play.

They were never hated more than they were right before the world cup because of there lousy play.

Racisim to Soccer, mmm interesting.....
I'm still pretty sh!tty with the italian taking a dive in the cup that knocked Australia out, that was just dirty.
I however believe that if you come to Australia you are accepting australian beliefes and values, that does not mean you need to be a sterotyped image of a bushman or drover or bushranger it just means you accept our way of life, remember you moved here because i assume you wanted a better life than the one you had so we are in a sense doing you a good turn by letting you enter our country this means we expect you to fit in here and not make a pain in the but of yourself.

Someone had sneaked a hidden camera in to a team training, and they caught them practicing how fall, how to act injured, really funny...
I'll see if I can find it again...

oh god did they, man thats priceless....
:lol: sucks to be italy if that gets out into mainstream media, no refs will pull the other team if an italian player falls over cause the crowd would go nuts.

I however believe that if you come to Australia you are accepting australian beliefes and values, that does not mean you need to be a sterotyped image of a bushman or drover or bushranger it just means you accept our way of life, remember you moved here because i assume you wanted a better life than the one you had so we are in a sense doing you a good turn by letting you enter our country this means we expect you to fit in here and not make a pain in the but of yourself.

One could suggest you re-read this diatribe, then closely reconsider the rather apt name of the thread.

because of racism I'm busy leaving my country. when i were a little boy, the blacks were rubbish, now as a adult the whites are rubbish. this will never end and brought me to the final conclusion that people will never change. people all over the world dont see what is REALLY happening in this country and for that matter the continent. people living in the past and we the future get blamed, raped, robbed and murdered for it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back