RAF Museum, Cosford, photo requests.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Are we there yet? Thanks Vic, I'll post the pics in a 'Pictorial Tour', as I did with the Duxford pics. I'm hoping to get lots of useful pics of the Me410 and the 'Dinah' for Andy and Glenn, but the majority of those will be sent direct to the guys.

Hey Terry, thanks again for the offer. I really I hope you don't have to go out of your way to get those shots. One or two straight up the main gear struts is what I'm looking for. The Mushroom book on the 410 has quite a few detail shots of that specimen but not of this area.

I'm pleased to report that I got the required shots. Once I've sorted through the 497 images, I'll start a new thread in similar vein to the one from Duxford last year.

Ah, but the Number 2 RAF Museum at Cosford is more of an 'out station', and the restoration facility, and not as big as Hendon, let alone the US Air Force Museum!
Got some very interesting info regarding the Do17, which I'll reveal in a separate thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back