Random warbirding...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

@Flyboy, Yep, we leave for Stead tomorrow around 12:30 and leave for Concord Friday afternoon. Hopefully the temps stay right where they are at! Great weather so far here. It has been a long time since we visited Minden and the turnout has been great. see you all out there.

Jim

I worked with Collings Foundation for a short (one day and then I found out I was laid off from my job) here at Ellington on the F-4D.
F-4D.jpg
we were changing an engine. I need to get back with someone to get back too it, one or two weekends a month.

@Flyboy, Yep, we leave for Stead tomorrow around 12:30 and leave for Concord Friday afternoon. Hopefully the temps stay right where they are at! Great weather so far here. It has been a long time since we visited Minden and the turnout has been great. see you all out there.

Jim

I'll be at Stead next Wednesday thru Saturday and back in September for the races, hope to see you guys sometime soon!

Sorry I missed you at Redding, Jim...but you were running late Monday evening and I didn't want to bug you when you got in, since you'd already had a full day at Reno!

I had been planning to come back on Tuesday, but I overdid it standing around talking with some folks there, my back foot are still in terrible shape from last year's wreck.

Anyway, I am glad you guys made the stop at Redding this year, it was great seeing the folks and aircraft, as always!

And here's proof I was there! :lol:

IMGP8847[720x477].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back