Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's all Jan's fault, he keeps coming up with these bl**dy silly ideas like Group Builds, and all the aircraft of one Squadron from the year dot, and 'What if?' scenarios and other such nonsense! How's a man supposed to get some peace and quiet around here if he's got to keep going out to but more kits to keep up?
Hmmph! You'd never catch me buying lots of kits and doing loads of models, I mean..........er...ahem...oh!

Uh oh now i,m in the cr*p iv,e just bought the trumpeter sword fish she who must be obeyed is gonner go nuts will let you guys know what its like when it arrives.BB

I want to buy a 1/72 Sabre, ever since someone mentioned it and I saw it I WANTED it. Its so beautiful, zoooooom.

Nah! Buy it! I've just seen the old Robert Mitchum movie on TV, 'The Hunters', and it's made me want another Sabre. Might try the Hasegawa or Kinnetic 1/32nd scale one sometime.

Im mailing you a wildcat..

Just bought these two P47's, I liked the NMF and decals.. 1/72 RoG and Academy and about $8 each, no complaints here.. Was hoping to toss one in the GB but I dont think either served in it so whatever, the build wont stop me from building what I want!

Attachments

• rvl04155.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 46
  • acy2174.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 51
Well guy's

i have just gone and bit the bullet and ordered a focke wulf fw190 A-3 by tamiya in 1/48

FIRST ever 1/48 model i have bought here is a pic of the model

i'll let you's know when it arrives and i start building it

Good purchase Keith.

But I had to move the thread to Recent Purchase one.I think it should have been here.

Last edited:

Second what Wojtek said -no need to start a new thread for every model you buy -if some people did that -there'd be hundred's of threads ,anyway a nice purchase

P-47's served in the PTO -just dono about those exact birds (is that what you meant? ) Eitherway nice buys! I've got the academy kit and its a beaut

My recent purchases include an airfix Beaufighter and a Heller Dc-6 to be built as either an RNZAF or TEAL machine (as pictured)

Attachments

• 93066459_full.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2350.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 62
Fair enough Wojtek -spose you get enough of them at work eh?

But not to fear Wojtek , I don't think Il find another of these kits so will have to build it as an RNZAF bird to fit my RNZAF collection ....I think then it maybe classified as a C-118 military transport (therefore its not an airliner!!)

Users who are viewing this thread