Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep Vic. Got a set of RAF early war colours and US modern Greys (or should I say 'Grays' ) coming too, the last for all the modern kiwi stuff.

Ralph, as I'm just starting out in acrylics, it's a whole lot handier (and cheaper) to get all the colours I need in one pack of the relevant subject. I don't know which are the better ones yet, just going by the best price for the subject at moment. I'm interested to see if any are 'better' than the others, or if they are all about the same.

Eduard, "we can sell out real quick with these old kits, just put new decals in the box and call it Limited Edition"! woohoo

sorry
Ahh yes. The Tamiya business model regarding their 1/48 P-51D. I lost count as to how many re-boxings (aka: different decals) that kit has gone through over the last 20 yrs.

Ahh yes. The Tamiya business model regarding their 1/48 P-51D. I lost count as to how many re-boxings (aka: different decals) that kit has gone through over the last 20 yrs.
They have all been doing the same thing for eons, monogam, Revell, taught Eduard and ICM, Hasegawa and Tamiya have down to a science, the cast the rod and we bite hook line and sinker!

Users who are viewing this thread