Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aw Man :(.....both of those decal sheets I would love to have, the first one was also in Kit JT131 'Tainan Ku'
Both not easy to find at a good price...I would trade you a couple of kits just to get hold of them....
Don't know what you need Wayne, but 3 options of Tainan Kok. A6M2s in 1/48 decal sheet Berna Decals BD48-59
BD-48-59.jpg

Yes, yes I said I was finished for a while ('for awhile' turned out to be really short). So, just where does the next 'Plastiholics' meeting meet?

The current Fw 189 A-1 build had me salivating for a more accurate, cleaner model; and larger scale. I gave up trying to find non Chinese offerings and settled on the Great Wall Hobby one. Yeah. I violated my no more China goal! But the reviews and the engine(s) details sucked me in. We'll see if GWH lives up to its online hype? While I was onsite with the supplier I just HAD to justify the shipping (right?) so thus the added 4. I wanted to do another ICM and the LaGG-3 looked interesting to try. Same with wanting to try a newer Academy kit, and the Vindicator just looked to cool to not have. The Eduard's were back ordered and became available and I HAD to order them, right?
kits.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, yes I said I was finished for a while ('for awhile' turned out to be really short). So, just where does the next 'Plastiholics' meeting meet?

The current Fw 189 A-1 build had me salivating for a more accurate, cleaner model; and larger scale. I gave up trying to find non Chinese offerings and settled on the Great Wall Hobby one. Yeah. I violated my no more China goal! But the reviews and the engine(s) details sucked me in. We'll see if GWH lives up to its online hype? While I was onsite with the supplier I just HAD to justify the shipping (right?) so thus the added 4. I wanted to do another ICM and the LaGG-3 looked interesting to try. Same with wanting to try a newer Academy kit, and the Vindicator just looked to cool to not have. The Eduard's were back ordered and became available and I HAD to order them, right?
View attachment 717601
Ralph, I am your father! I feel the force is strong in this one!

Aw Man :(.....both of those decal sheets I would love to have, the first one was also in Kit JT131 'Tainan Ku'
Both not easy to find at a good price...I would trade you a couple of kits just to get hold of them....
That hard to find?

View attachment 717601
Ralph, your just going to be one very busy, happy chappy. A great gathering. :D

Picked up this gem on Monday. Going to make it a C5M2 and have the decals to make it so. I have been looking for one for a long time that wasn't over $50. Good buy!

Attachments

• 20230427_093405_HDR~2.jpg
    20230427_093405_HDR~2.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230427_093437_HDR~2.jpg
    20230427_093437_HDR~2.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 13
Yes hard to find, and not everyone ships to Australia. got to remember those kits are 15-20 years since initial release, wish I had bought them...

And already have the Rising decals Tainan set. So are you interested in parting with them for a couple of kits..?
I won't be offended if you say no...
I need to keep one because they will serve multiple uses for me. I am always looking for Japanese kits to add. If it's interesting to me, I wouldn't mind parting with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back