Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Picked this up. It looked interesting. The cockpit is as bald as me, but the decals looked fine. I didn't realize these could be so expensive. It cost practically nothing. My wife was kind enough to get it for me.

Attachments

• 20230501_181441~2.jpg
    20230501_181441~2.jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230501_181601.jpg
    20230501_181601.jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230501_181621.jpg
    20230501_181621.jpg
    999 KB · Views: 15
Wow, good find and worthy of working on rather than being lost in your stash. :D
Nothing gets lost in my stash, well there was that 48th scale RA-5 Vignette, that was lost for six months, well and the 48th scale C-130, misplaced that fo 3 months and the 72 scale B-52 well nothing get lost forever! So there😅😂🤣

US Navy is the Only choice!!!!👍
No Mr. Bill, oh but no, just be happy it was a Navy design that the US Air Force perfected, see the Navy came back out with the E, it was a D but the Navy couldn't accept that and had to pull another letter from the alphabet! Much like the F-4, again great Navy design the the US Air Force perfected. Heck we even gave it a gun. The Navy can't seem to do that to Air Force designs, they had to dump the F-111 because it was already to good for them! 😁😄😁😄😅😁🥲🥲

Last edited:
This came the other day. The seller had some reasonable delays, but when it came, it had a particular smell (musty and sour). I had to air it out. The decals are the main reason I got it, the unit markings are fine, but the others are all scratched inside the package. It's sealed, but had some weight on it because the box was crushed (the way he shoved it in there didn't help). Lesson learned. Feedback is true in most instances.

Attachments

• Kawanishi H6K2 Yokohama.jpeg
    Kawanishi H6K2 Yokohama.jpeg
    627.2 KB · Views: 12
This came the other day. The seller had some reasonable delays, but when it came, it had a particular smell (musty and sour). I had to air it out. The decals are the main reason I got it, the unit markings are fine, but the others are all scratched inside the package. It's sealed, but had some weight on it because the box was crushed (the way he shoved it in there didn't help). Lesson learned. Feedback is true in most instances.
Could be an interesting build whenever yoiu decide to give it a crack. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back