Recent Purchases (24 Viewers)

I like the Airfix Mustang but I found an issue with the fuselage mate on the bottom underneath the heat exchanger back by the front exhaust. I've tried finding the cause but haven't found it. I've built two on a friend also noticed the same. In front and behind all fits well.
I'll look for that!
 
Post man rang today wearing his cool pith style hat. Dots to you! A book that looked interesting while researching the E13A1 in French service.
20240415 Japanese Aircraft in Foreign Service Vol.I Kecav.jpg

20240415 Japanese Bright Red Hinomarus 1-48 Aeromaster.jpg

20240415 Bright Red Details.jpg

20240415 Japansese Dull Red Hinomarus 1-48 AeroMaster.jpg

20240415 Dull Red details.jpg
 
Re-stock of lead wire, in 0.23mm, 0.46mm and 0.56mm.
These are on reels holding between 3 metres to 5 metres, depending on gauge, obtained from an angling supplies outlet, which is a much more economical way of obtaining the wire, in longer lengths, compared to modelling supplies outlets.
(the wire is supplied for tying trout fishing lures).


Buys 612.JPG
 
Yep, I have various gauges of different types of wires too.
A friend who works for a telecomms company gave me a large reel (500 metres) of sheathed, twin-core "jumper" wire. This has proved very useful, and can be used "as is", or strip off the sheath for a finer wire, and the sheath can be used for tubing.
 
These came while I was in camp from Great Hobbies, back East. Top to bottom: RLM02, RLM80, RLM81, Burnt Iron, Olive Drab, Dark Earth, RLM70, RLM71

IMG_0002.JPG

​
The Galeria Satin came from another source. I like their Flat so much I thought I would give this a go. Life lesson....don't open package over a sink full of dish water. Thought I would give Mr Hobby Weathering Light Brown a try instead of mixing two Tamiya Panel Liner colours together

IMG_0003.JPG

​
I bought these just to get the free shipping

IMG_0004.JPG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back