Recent Purchases (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The lone ranger.
20240405 B-29 Hunters 1:48 AVI Decals.jpg

Have you used the Model Air Geo? How much does it need to be thinned for the airbrush?

Jesse, what's your opinion of the Vallejo Japanese colours? I have the IJN and IJA sets, but some of them don't look anything like what they're supposed to be in the pot.

Have you used the Model Air Geo? How much does it need to be thinned for the airbrush?
Love em. They are a bit more finickier than other acrylics but if you give them 24hrs or better to set up before masking there is rarely any paint lift; no more than I get with Tamiya. Right now I am getting a lot of paint lift from Tamiya on my F6F-3 and may have to repaint

I love the Vallejo colours. I had to decide which brand I wanted to use when I started painting and this was it. I like the way it goes on and how quickly it dries. I haven't really tried it with my airbrush. I have one, but I am not as confident with it as I should be.

Last edited:

Jesse, what's your opinion of the Vallejo Japanese colours? I have the IJN and IJA sets, but some of them don't look anything like what they're supposed to be in the pot.
I run it without thinning to adding no more than maybe a 1/4 thinning . It's designed to not need thinning
That doorstep is (I bet) the door to another, parallel, dimension....straight to a hobby shop too!
Huuuummmmmm, I'll never say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back