Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got an ARII P-51D and a Hobbycraft P-40E and waiting for another P-51D to end. This will be for a grand total of 25.50. A good buy

Attachments

• arii-a331-800mustang.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 47
  • hobbycraft-hc1402p40e.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 53
Vic you planning on starting the Gladiater anytime soon? also is it 1/48?

No Ro, am working on a Tornado at the moment with another two to follow for the Sqn flt line. Maybe when these are done I can go back in time and start on some of the biplane replacements, i.e. the Gauntlet, Gladiator, Bulldog. The Gladiator is 1:48 as are most of my builds.

Got an ARII P-51D and a Hobbycraft P-40E and waiting for another P-51D to end. This will be for a grand total of 25.50. A good buy

Well done Harrison!

Gonna get the Rodens Swedish Gladiator for the Finnish Winter War later....

Got a bit of reading to do....

Nice hauls, Harrison and Vic. That's a nice kit of the Gladiator Vic - I'll be using either that one or the old Inpact kit, which is still good, even after 40+ years. Let me know when you're doing it, and I'll send you a few detail shots I took of the Gladiator at Duxford.
Jan, wish I'd known, I could have included those books on the CD for you!! I'll run away now shall I??!!

Vic. That's a nice kit of the Gladiator Vic - I'll be using either that one or the old Inpact kit, which is still good, even after 40+ years. Let me know when you're doing it, and I'll send you a few detail shots I took of the Gladiator at Duxford.

Thanks Terry I'll defiantly keep this in mind, could be a while off though.

I received the two Seafires (Mk 17, Mk 47) I ordered from Jays in NZ. Blimey this is a whole new kind of kit for me, clearly one for the experienced modeller so will probably hide in the loft for a good while before I have the nerve to take them on. I gather the proportions are super-accurate but the parts need a lot of preparation. The decal printing isn't great, serial nos. and stencils OK but the roundels/fin flashes are unusable on one and a bit blurred on the other, not a great problem as I can use replacements from the spares box. Anyway looking forward to doing these... eventually!

The Roden kits that I have are WWI fighters and they look great!

Thanks! and No problem Vic! I may go back for one or two more kits when they come closer to end time. because the only thing left is them getting here, and if that goes without problems it's a great buy .

And this is the other kit that ended and I won. But it's 1/48 scale. I couldn't find a picture.

Attachments

• revell-h72.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 68

I nearly ending up getting a Mk.17 on sunday night but missed out

Said to need alot of prepartion - vacform canopy etc was a little put off

Any photo's possible? anyway nice buy! and good on ya for supporting NZ made

Also nice buy too Harrison - get it together!!

Users who are viewing this thread