Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Need to do some more on my '25, Beaufighter and '88 before I start me think. Just need a suitable subject from ZG26, October '43 and the Munster raid and we're good to go....

thank god that i dont get that 110 flu ( as the 88 flu has made me immune to the 110 )
but not sure if the 88 flu is any better than the 110..probably similar i would guess..

hehe

Jan, speaking of money today......

We had to do some magazine drive, to fund a trip to Washington towards the end of the year.... one day no one brought in orders so I got something called weigh and pay...... I had to step on a scale with whatever I could carry and every pound I weigh I get a dime. Well me being 130lbs, I carried an extra 170lbs to get 300 pounds and I got an extra 30 dollars to fund my modeling!

But as for the trip, my older brother hated it because we need to do work the whole time...... dammit! I just made people spend money on magazines to fund my trip to learn more....can't we just do that in school?

And nice collection !! of '110's!

I see that Paul has finally twisted your mind too, towards the '110 and his evil scheme to take over the internet, with all the modeling sites and nothing will be allowed but above mentioned '110s AND '410's....

Btw Gutt, this A-4 will make it my 5th '88!

HELP!

I need a lamp like what KG's got. andy idea where I can find one within a really good price range?

well..i have bulidt 4 of the Ju 88 1:32 and 8 Ju 88 1:48.. so that is a bad bug..
but it sure makes me immune for the 110 virus as everything i see in models i wonder..darn..why dident they built the 88 instead of that thing.. so i guess i got it baaaaaaaaaad..and still has the closet full of Ju 88`s just waiting to be build... haha

any plans on a 1:32 jan ? you have the floor so its no exuse

I'm getting subliminal messages, math homework was on page 110 and page 410. Your getting my math teachers too!?!

You see Harrison, Maximowitz and his henchmen work in odd and unexplainable ways, better check the inside of your pillow and listen if there's, as you said, any subliminal messages on your CD's etc., etc....

Whatever you do, do not play them backwards when alone!

Got '88A-4 today! This leaves me with a C-6 Zerstorer, C-6 and G-6 Nightfighter, this A-4 and a S-1 Mistel....

Got an extra sprue, I think, with parts for the '188.

Last edited:
Nice one Jan! I wonder if Revell Germany could be persuaded to release a 1/48th scale version of their fantastic JU88A-1 ?
There's certainly a gap in the market for it, and I would certainly get a couple or three.

Users who are viewing this thread