Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Go for it Mr.G! Build another one or two at dispersal in the trees, as one large diorama showing how it was in 1940. It would look fantastic in the museum! Get The R.Nor.A.F. to fly me in, and I'll help you!!!

Picked up this display cabinet from local supermarket - used to sell fireworks out of for Guy Fawkes night - surplus to requirements and picked it up for £10!!!

It will take 40 1/72 Spits so is ideal - will keep me going for a while. Underneath there is a compartment where I can store my stash, tools, paints etc. when I'm not using them so maybe I won't need to hide in the loft any more. Just need to clean the sticky tape residue off the front and Robert's your mother's brother.

big, big thanks to fellow Mansfieldite Ian Lanc for the tip-off on this - major result.

Nice one CK. Ian sent me a messge about the cabinets, but the only branch of the store that's anywhere near me had already 'disposed' of theirs when I called - drat! Back to shelf building and Perspex I suppose!

Now where have i seen one of those cabinets before Oh did that cost you ten pound too, best bargin ever

I cleaned my glue maks off with 'Brasso' !

Who's the crazy guy who's brought all Revell's stock of 88's lol, You need quickly

Last edited:
Picked up this display cabinet from local supermarket - used to sell fireworks out of for Guy Fawkes night - surplus to requirements and picked it up for £10!!!

Love the cabinet, but don't think you'll get all them Spits in it that you posted on the stash thread, good purchase to

Now where have i seen one of those cabinets before Oh did that cost you ten pound too, best bargin ever

Great display Ian, big stuff, little stuff a super Hunter and not a Lanc in sight

Got these today

Nice buys Heinz, which shop

Users who are viewing this thread