Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great score on the G50!

Thanks Heinz. :)

H, you should check out the clearance sales at some of the larger mail order shops. Squadron, Great Models, Sprue Brothers, Tower Hobby and several more are always selling newer kits for half off (or less in some cases). And these are kits made by the "Tamigawa" - recessed panel lines, no issues with fit, great detail. You should check it out.

Ah, you got it! Nice one Dwight!
Wayne, I've got a cutaway of that kite if it's any use to you? At least, I think it's that one, although it might be the one with the cannon in the rear fuselage.....they all look the same to me!
Guys, if you're ever looking for an out of production or rare kit, the place where Dwight got his Fiat is a good starting point, and they don't normally charge stupid prices or high shipping rates. Just 'Google' King Kit. They're in Shifnal, Shropshire, UK, and are an OK company to deal with.

Ah, you got it! Nice one Dwight!
Wayne, I've got a cutaway of that kite if it's any use to you? At least, I think it's that one, although it might be the one with the cannon in the rear fuselage.....they all look the same to me!
Guys, if you're ever looking for an out of production or rare kit, the place where Dwight got his Fiat is a good starting point, and they don't normally charge stupid prices or high shipping rates. Just 'Google' King Kit. They're in Shifnal, Shropshire, UK, and are an OK company to deal with.

Whiz it through Terry...might come in handy!...Thanks mate.:D

OK Wayne, I'll e-mail it. Might have to photograph it though, as it's a bit big for the scanner. If not. I'll get the local copy shop to scan it on their big scanner and put it on disc, then I can download and send it. Leave it with me for a day or two.

Well, as I said before this and a few other posts mysteriously disappeared :lol: was that I can recommend them too. At the moment I'm watching a couple of 1/48 Ju 52m3 and m4ge on ebay for a wee Norway thing I've got going....hope to score one! :lol:

Just got this in the latest package:

Definitely going to come in handy with the SM 82! :)

Attachments

• 414VDvZdV9L._SS500_.jpg
    414VDvZdV9L._SS500_.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 76
Got this in the mail for 1 dollar with shipping...

Very plain, basic kit, but couldn't beat it for a dollar...

Attachments

• 102_5367.JPG
    102_5367.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 102_5368.JPG
    102_5368.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 63
Not a recent purchase....

My dad found these at him parents house when he was younger along with a box of 1/72 German soldiers...

He had 7 siblings so him and his brothers played Axis vs Allies... these were his...

Attachments

• 102_5371.JPG
    102_5371.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 62
hehe, just got this gorgeous girl today. still waiting for the instructons on her.

HPIM1449.jpg

HPIM1448.jpg

HPIM1447.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back