Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Hobby Centre is a good shop with plenty of stock but nothing like the Hobby Place, I always end up with neck ache after looking up and down all the piles of kits in that place. Do you keep your eye on the HobbyHQ web site, they often have snap sales.
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Yeah occasionally I'll have a gander. those guys do some great prices I must say. Last two years at the Melb Expo their stand was certainly one of the best.

Cheers

Maybe some liquidation prices coming soon then eh? (quote: Daniel)

It's my mate's shop, so I hope not for his sake! Sales have dropped right off though since the economic crisis kicked in, forcing him to see how it goes till christmas, then make the fateful decision ...myself, I've bought more from him now in the last month than in the year to date to try and help keep him in business!

Last edited:
Some good hauls here guys, massive in Evan's case! I hope your shop doesn't close Evan, I hate to see model shops go. It seems to be the opposite here, so maybe the reccession has turned people to look at other ways to pass the time. My local shop's sales are up.
Gepp, nice buys, if a little complex for a first build.
BB, nice to hear the Mossie might be arriving at last. I had oredered one over a year ago, but cancelled on principal after the massive increase in price. Doubt I'll get one, though it would be nice!

Just got a new Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109E-4/E-7 TROP model, and I'm already finished putting the wings and elevators. Will post pics ASAP since my camera's battery is dead.

-Arlo

You will have that 109 together in no time....nice simple kit.

....my latest purchase!!:D:D:D

Attachments

• Eduard Nachtjager.jpg
    Eduard Nachtjager.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 74
Went to the modelshop today got me a hasegawa 1/32 fw190f -8 to stick on top my mistel:p

Dirk, I know this isn't right but don't they look like the Static Wicks on a Cessna's wing? Just vertical instead of horizontal.

Ok I can see the top one is the night fighter but what about the bottom one? What is the story with all those "Antennas?" on the wings and fuselage?

These antennas are of FuG217 Neptun J-2 airborn radar.But I think it should be Fw190A-6/R-11 but not A-8. The upper one is correct because it is the A-8/R-11 equipped with radar FuG 218 Neptun J-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back