Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers fellas.

Local museum was having a model comp today Vic, guy there was selling these off dirt cheap. Got them all for what the C47 averages for in a hobby shop. I may go back tomorrow he had quite a selection of the older matchbox and new Italeri and Academy kits.

Cheers.

Love the cabinet, but don't think you'll get all them Spits in it that you posted on the stash thread, good purchase to

You're probly right, however when it's full I have a mate who's a carpenter who will be able to rebuild it for me, add another glass pane int he front and another shelf underneath. Anyway, 33 to go to fill the existing shelf.... will take me a while

Nice stuff Alex. I built the Dak and a couple of the Matchbox Phantoms years ago, and they're both nice kits. The Phantom really looks the part, and yes Vic, they were both 56 Sqn., in a diorama !

Thanks. I've been looking for one of those for a while and all I could find were some WAY overpriced ones at 20$ or so. Terry found a shop in the UK that had them for about 7.50$.

Nice! and good on ya Terry , bit of a rare ish kit , haven't ever seen one for sale

Well done , team effort

Users who are viewing this thread

• A4K