Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Almost good.This expression is good ,two mistakes only - "Dziękują bardzo Wojtek" . It should be " Dziękuję bardzo Wojtek.And my first name should be written as the first word in the sentence.But it is not required.You could replace my name with "Ci" word which means in English "you" with a direction to whom.In the case it should be like this "Dziękuję Ci bardzo" or better - "Bardzo Ci dziękuję"

The second part should be changed.There should be "bardzo doceniam" or " doceniam to wielce".The main difference between English and Polish is the order of the words in a sentence.

You are welcome.:D I understand you totally because the English language looked the same to me at the beginning and still is looking like. :lol:

Well, as they say here my friend....God loves a tryer. Can't have been that many airbases that it flew from then...?

Looking at Premier paint brushes, are they a good choice and what sizes do I need, sable hair or nylon? Another thing, which is the best filler, I'd like to use one where you whipe off the excess with a wet cloth...and of course, glues!

Attachments

• Premier paint brush sable hair.jpg
    Premier paint brush sable hair.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 59
  • Premier paint brush nylon hair.jpg
    Premier paint brush nylon hair.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 58
Hi,

Undoubtedly these of sable hair are the best.Generally all brushes with the authentic hair, no nylon these are for pupils for their drawing lessons.I think that you should buy some of different size. I use no.4 (flat) for bigger surfaces, no.1 for bigger details, no.0 standard and also falt one for smaller details, no.00 and no.000 for accurate operations.It would be nice if you could buy no.0 with quite long and thin hair.Also in one of no.000 you should remove hair partially in the way to leave three hairs, it is nice brush for very very accurate works.

If these are of genuine hair they can be of course.But I would suggest to look at the offer for modellers at a local hobby shop.I have some brushes of Italeri and these are very good besides I use a Polish firm Mag-Pol ones.Also nice.

Nothing as of yet...:lol: Stuck between putties....Milliput or Squadron, fine or superfine....I'm thinking about Milliput's white superfine, would that be a good choice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back