Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not any new purchases, but I got this with the good postman today. I'm still waiting for my Mossie though....

The Mirage PZL 37A looks really nice and I look forward to that one, later on!
As for the Eduard's Fokker Dr.1, you already know the quality of their kits...YUMMY!

Yeah, really liked the kits Heinz, they look great! Maybe later get another Mirage kit and do a wee Polish thread the PZL 11C looks like a nice kit and the PZL 23 and.....

Well, that's for a later date, just wanna get all the bits and bobs together so that I can start my Beaufighter and Mosquito! (moan and whine)

Might have to ask "certain" people here for assistance, since the Mirage plans are all in Polish and my Polish is, well.....non existent!

Lucky13 search on ebay,plaese

Attachments

• HPIM3315.JPG
    409.8 KB · Views: 67
  • HPIM3316.JPG
    493.7 KB · Views: 66
  • HPIM3317.JPG
    427.3 KB · Views: 70
  • HPIM3318.JPG
    546.7 KB · Views: 75
  • HPIM3319.JPG
    623.2 KB · Views: 60
  • HPIM3320.JPG
    491.9 KB · Views: 56
ebay is a good place to shop, true, that's where I found my PZL 37A! Tempted by the PZL 11C and the 23 above... If I'm brave enough, I might follow up my Mosquito and Beaufighter with the 37...
Question though.....did really the 23 have ceiling of only 3000 meter?!

Cheers for the pics mate, appreciated!

No.
Max ceiling 7300m. Maximum speed on ceiling 3650m 319km/h.
This aircraft was similar Fairey Battle.

Good answer Spit5, but I have to add something.

The PZL P-23 was produced as two variants.The first one which was assembled by PZL at the new factory called PZL WP-1 at Okecie-Paluch ,Warsaw at the end of 1935.It was the P-23A mark with Pegasus II M2 engine.The maximal ceiling for the Karas was of 5800m.Unfortunately problems with these M2 engines caused the limit to the P-23A ceiling which was exactly 3000m.The version of P-23A was using for quite short period of time and then in 1936 was replaced by P-23B powered by Pegasus VIIIA engine.Its maximal ceiling was 7300m.Lately the P-23As were used by airschools ( mostly Deblin).

i got a revell F4U-5 from the korean war today and would like some help with the paint colour.

the instructions say i should use 20% anthracite grey matt (revell no 9) mixed with 80% lufthansa blue silky-matt revell no 350).

doe's anyone have a suggestion on which humbrol colour i need as my local shop only stocks humbrol paint ?

will humbrol no 77 navy blue be a decent match for US marine corp's corsairs in korea ?

Users who are viewing this thread