Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Amodel White Knight e SS-1 1/72

whiteknight_ss1__-01.jpg

whiteknight_ss1__-02.jpg

I did review here

Valeu !

Postman Pat delivered these today. The small, yellow package is a sheet of very fine mesh. Just waiting for a Revell 1/32nd scale Hurricane and resin prop and wheels now.

Attachments

• Can Jan 385.jpg
    Can Jan 385.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Can Jan 386.jpg
    Can Jan 386.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 79
Had a crad from Royal Mail saying that they'd tried to deliver my latest order while I was at work. I'm expexting a 1/200 B737-200 with aftermarket decals for US budget carrier MetroJet, an Academy 1/72 P-47D with aftermarket decals for two different machines, one OD and one NMF, and a HobbyBoss P-51D with aftermarket decals for a Cosat Rican crate, plus paints to finish them all with. Links to the decals below

Costa Rican P-51D

B737-200

P-47D - I'm probably going to do the OD one

Nice hauls and some interesting stuff there, Karl and BT. (apart from a particular ugly little thing beginning with W ......!)
These arrived today - fantastic service seeing I only 'phoned the order through yesterday afternoon!
They're resin de Havilland prop and wheels for the Revell 1/32nd scale Hurricane, which has been despatched from Model Hobbies today. The parts are from Grey Matter Figures, who do a range of resin accessories and conversion parts in 1/32nd scale for the Spitfire, Hurricane and P51.

Attachments

• Can Jan 387.jpg
    Can Jan 387.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 73

Users who are viewing this thread

Back