Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A bit tricky in parts, due to a lack of locating pins Glenn, but a really nice kit. The ICM Spits are basically all the same kit, with different decals, and include the optional parts in all, AFAIK. I'm about to start on the same kit as a little 'quiet project', in between the GB stuff ...... and it will have a 'partner', when the relevant kit arrives .......

Talk about rapid service ! Twenty four hours after ordering on-line, this turned up today.
A beaut of a kit, and a number of extra parts for the spares box too.
No prizes for guessing what it's going to end up as !!!!

Attachments

• Can Jan 383.jpg
    Can Jan 383.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 51
Terry, I might be one of those that were starring on the Battle of Britain movie.

Concerning the ICM Spitfire my might be the third brother. ;)

Yep, it's ex- Hobbycraft, and basically the same kit as the G/K, with the fuselage and extra parts for the Buchon, and canopies for Erla hood, standard and Avia. Hobbycraft issued one with decals for the Bob movie too, but it hasn't been around since about 2000. Seeing the Avia canopy has given me the idea of building the 'other' Red 11 in the movie, the two-seater, used as a camear ship, so I might get another one.

That's a lot of resin Jan! Should keep you busy.
BTW that new Avatar of your's is making it difficult th pay attention to what you write in your posts. :lol:

It's a wee video clip....it's too big for the avatar....and I have no idea how to make it smaller to fit.....which maybe is a good thing! ;) :lol:
More pics to come shortly, if the batteries don't go before I get them pics to the 'bucket' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back