Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice to see you doing a JG5 bird Wayne. Some colourful characters and aircraft in that unit!

Thanks Paul have a couple in mind and kits ready to go! Just need to slot them in the schedule!

Need to get that '88 sheet for my corde machine Wayne, 1/48 right? Easier said than done, now that my bank account is ****** up! Who does it btw?

Yes Jan, 1/48 sheet AIMS Decals sheet No 48D004 This is the same Guy that did the 1/32 sheet for my Ju88.

Wayne, yellow 3 looks like an interesting scheme.

Will definitely do this bird Andy, got lots of pics of Rudolf Mullers aircraft, again just have to slot it in!

Just ordered the original Monogram 1/48 C-47 Skytrain which I will use in another diorama,this one being based on the 101st Airborne on the eve of D-day.
Also ordered my first ever ship being a 1/700 USS Hornet complete with 16 Doolittle Raid B-25's.
Plenty to keep me busy for a while.
Cheers,
Tony.

Robert Scott's autobiography. Might find something in it to help with my P-40 build. Picked it up on Alibris for $4.98 including shipping. Started reading it and it seems very good so far.

Attachments

• ScannedImage-8.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread