Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The hammer is for those 'frustrating moments' - and for use with the punch set, and other small jobs around the house. The only other hammer I have these days is a 4 pound 'lump hammer' - rather heavy for most jobs!
The mini rotary tool is a bit restricted for some jobs, as the slowest speed is still high at 8,000 rpm, but compliments my 30-year old 'Mini drill', and accepts the same bits, tools etc. Most delicate jobs will utilise a hand drill or pin vice.
Thanks Glenn, the Vampire sounds reasonable - might get one of each mark - pity about the decal options, but there are after market sheets around.

picked this up with some christmas money...gonna get some detail decals later on..y'all know which airline I'm doing it in, right?

I also picked up a dvd of a couple of short movies made in 1946 and 1953. "Flying with Arthur Godfrey" featuring "TWA letter to a pilot" and the whole series of the old cartoon "Talespin" the show that got me into aviation.

also picked these up:

I used to get free bits from the dentist after he was finished with them ,

I'm really excited about the TWA 757, since TWA is my favorite airline (second to Southwest Airlines) I may work on this one next after I finish the DC-3!

Just spending some of my Christmas money and have bought a Hobby Boss 1/48 Me 262 on order from Hong Kong and for any of you guys in the UK Modelzone has a sale on and I've just got Italeri 1/48 FW 190A German Aces for £15.

Stash is coming along nicely with Airfix Me 109E and the new Revell Me109F recent additions both in 1/48.

Love those 1/48s.

How is that Airfix 109E? Been considering getting one.

For the money looks spot on cost about £11 or $18 for you guys. Detail looks very good with a nice colour painting guide, decals for 3 machines one of which is Gallands.
First impressions it looks great more favourable to the Revell F which has 2 options Marseille Trop and Hans Hansi.

Users who are viewing this thread