Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff guys.
Chris, have a look at the review of the Matchbox Bf109E kit I posted last year, and my build in the BoB GB - might help a bit.

This one turned up yesterday....couldn't resist it!:)

Attachments

• F-16A_9237.jpg
    F-16A_9237.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 59
Here's my recent additions, just off to post office now to pick another up.
The Ark Yak 9 will need some tidying up as it's a bit crude with lots of flash.

resized.jpg
resized 1.jpg

Yak 9 close ups as requested Wurger. Instructions are all in Cyrillic so no chance of me understanding them. Quality is on par with an old vintage 60's kit but for £10 can't grumble.

Three spruces and a canopy which will need the future/Klear treatment!!!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Nice catches right there. Pretty interested in the HB me-262. Been looking at it @ my LHS for a few times already, but couldn't quite decide wether I wanted to get it or not. A few shots of the sprues would be greatly appreciated...perhaps I could be convinced to get it ;) The YaK-9 looks like an interesting project too BTW. Ever since building a Trumpeter MiG-3 I've been looking into building some more Russian fighters

Last edited:
Yak 9 close ups as requested Wurger. Instructions are all in Cyrillic so no chance of me understanding them. Quality is on par with an old vintage 60's kit but for £10 can't grumble.

Three spruces and a canopy which will need the future/Klear treatment!!!!!

Thank you. Looking like there is some of work ahead of you. Good luck.

Just arrived today is this monogram double kit for $10. It includes the excellent P-47C Razorback and the obscure experimental Do 335, an odd choice for an air combat pair!
MonogramAirCombatP-47CDo335148.gif

I FINALLY got the 1/90 Revell Santa maria, cost me $13.50 but its still in shrink wrap and has the 500 anniversary box like my Nina and Pinta, so now I have the set.
RevellSantaMaria.gif

Hi Chaps,my Chris bought me a few kits for christmas,

Arado ar234 by frog
AN2 colt by Revell
dh vampire by revell

all 1/72nd she's getting good at finding things on the internet,i hadn't seen the frog kit even advertised

:cool: The Bristol Blenheim looks like the next object for another our double build, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back